This site is now run by
Neutrino 0.1beta with some smashing new features, such as:
- improved search highlight to break HTML less frequently (still can break code snippets)
- removed TinyMCE
- implemented Markdown and dp.SyntaxHighlighter
- switched from custom made auth to Cake Auth component (finally)
- improved article data validation
- modified article structure to include "introduction"
- code cleanup
- lots of small annoying bugs
So, what did I get with Markdown and dp.SyntaxHighlighter? Well, now I can type things like this:
if ($me > $you) echo 'Sod off!';
// example of an infinite loop while ($me > $you) echo 'Sod off!';
The output of the above scripts would of course be "Sod off!".